Digital Service Standard
Scope of work
The Digital Service Standard initiative calibrates access to the products and services of Council to the community, making it easy for people to manage their local government needs.
The initiative provides a platform for significantly improving Council engagement and consultation with the community. It is developed as an interactive channel facilitating timely two-way communication and promoting ideation between Council and residents.
Ipswich City Council believes there is an opportunity to integrate the essential services of all levels of government through a localized single point of entry platform.
Benefits to Business
- Improved quality data collection and analysis.
- New technology solutions and opportunities will be implemented, assessed and potentially scaled in quick time.
- Enhanced collaboration between public and private sectors.
Benefits to Community
- Enhanced community engagement and satisfaction.
- Improved delivery speed of Council and community solutions.
Shaping a smart vison